What is VELVET ANTLER powder?
ELK VELVET ANTLER, is a nutritional food supplement made from the inner core of the elk antler in the velvet stage of growth.
Where did it come from?
For over 2000 years, people in Asia practising Traditional Chinese Medicine used VELVET ANTLER as a tonic to maintain good health and strengthen a weakened body.
Today, here in North America, VELVET ANTLER comes straight from the ranch and NOT the lab, to help our pets lead long and healthy lives.
Who should use it?
- All dogs, cats and horses of all ages and health conditions
- Working dogs & horses
- Show dogs & horses
- Dogs, cats and horses healing from surgery or suffering from ailments, including senility associated with aging.
What is the composition of VELVET ANTLER?
Major active medicinal ingredients found naturally include:
Veterinarian research results:
At a major Canadian university of veterinarian medicine, it has been proven that VELVET ANTLER alleviates osteoarthritis and stiffness in dogs and improves an animal’s gait and overall vitality. In horses, positive effects are being noted in musculo skeletal conditions, hoof and hair growth, and wound healing. Through research and clinical studies, VELVET ANTLER has shown to:
- relieve symptoms associated with senility and aging
- relieve clinical arthritis
- reduced inflammation
- help alleviate joint pain and improve joint mobility by lubricating joints
- strengthen bones
- increase stamina, muscle strength and endurance
- speed healing of damaged tissue
- help protect against hip dysplasia
- make hair coats thicker and more lustrous
- improve kidney function
- increase reproductive performance
- help speed up recovery and healing times
- improve mental sharpness & alertness
- positive effects on the immune system
Trainers have also used it for Iditarod sled dogs, high performance bloodhounds and top show dogs. VELVET ANTLER will give your pets and horses the natural goodness they need and deserve for a long and healthy life with you.